ABPM 7100 Recorder - no software. Only compatible with CardioPerfect version 1.6.6 or higher
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
- Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating
- Unlimited protocols for programming measurement periods & inflation frequencies
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance
- Uses oscillometric technology, a validated method of automatic NIBP measurement
- Upgradable to add Central BP and Pulse Wave Analysis (not available in the U.S.)