- Wireless and lightweight
- Transfer data via Bluetooth or USB cable
- Rechargeable inbuilt batteries for up to 12 Hours of runtime (charge via USB port)
- Brilliant recording quality of all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 32 kHz
- LED’s for ECG quality and individual lead-on electrode check
- Clear surface for quick and easy disinfection
- Fully integrated with SystmOne
- EMIS integration available
Combining USB and Bluetooth for secure ECG recordings -
The innovative seca CT331 offers the best of both: Medical Bluetooth connectivity and USB cabled option. Enjoy the ﬂexibility of use in large clinic rooms with a wireless connection, but with a USB cabled option to plug in when needed. Cable-free operation also grants a higher freedom of movement and reduces trip hazards.
Send the data to your EMR if you like, work paperless from now on. Proﬁt from minimising time-consuming data entry, with SystmOne & EMIS integration.
Perfect signal quality in every situation with the true wave ﬁlter technology -
The innovative true wave ﬁlter technology identiﬁes and excludes non- physiological disturbances for a clear ECG reading while the original ECG data is preserved. In addition the high sampling rate of 32 kHz produces a crystal-clear view of the ECG and allows the user to have a new, more precise insight into the pacemaker signals. For the ﬁrst time, it is possible to measure the pacemaker pulse amplitudes and widths exactly.
Innovative design and easy to use -
The seca CT331 provides an easy and intuitive workﬂow. The resting ECG measurement can either be started directly on the device or via the PC. After starting, a countdown of 10 seconds is shown on the device display via the LEDs. The seca CT331 is impact, scratch and shock-proof and designed for quick and easy disinfection.