Formulated to kill up to 99.99% of the most common germs, whilst feeling great on the skin.
- Dermatologically tested and shown to maintain skin condition¹
- Bactericidal according to EN 1500 (hand sanitiser). Conforms to EN 12791 (surgical rub), EN 1276 and EN 13727, virucidal against enveloped viruses according to EN 14476, yeasticidal according to EN 13624 and EN 1650; and mycobactericidal according to EN 14348.
- 70% alcohol formulation is suitable for frequent use by hospital staff
- Food taint test compliant: BS EN ISO 4120:2007
- Sustainable: Bottles for our ADX dispensing system made with 100% recycled PET
- Controlled collapse technology maintains bottle shape longer while emptying
- Removable pump for easier recycling
- SANITARY SEALED™ refill helps prevent contamination
PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub – the perfect complement to routine handwashing.
- Use after and between handwashes, or when hands are not visibly soiled, to help maintain hand hygiene
- Ideal for healthcare, food service, hospitality and leisure, the workplace and education settings
CREATE A LASTING IMPRESSION:
Offering PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub within your facility promotes an impression of cleanliness and hygiene to your staff and guests
- Formulation leaves no sticky residue as well as being unfragranced and colourless
- Efficacy improves with repeated use²
- Fast, broad-spectrum antimicrobial efficacy
- PURELL Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub is compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves
Compatible with PURELL ADX-7™ 700mL Dispensers.