Pocket LED Ophthalmoscope
The Medipro ophthalmoscope pocket set, a compact, modern and robust design ideal for busy environments such as wards, surgeries, practices and consulting rooms. This set offers you the best value for your money, providing all your eye examination needs in one handy pocket set with case.
Offers up to 25 hours of operational use powered by AA 2.4v batteries (not supplied) or rechargeable 116 batteries (not supplied)
Designed and manufactured in conformity with Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and ISO 13486 Medical Devices Quality Management Systems.
- Features 5 different apertures – wide, micro, fixation, hemispot & red-free
- Red-free filter for fine vascular disorders
- 15x magnification
- Dioptric range: -20d to +20d
- Direct illumination
- Powered by Optic SMT LED technology – 2000 hours of use
- Class 1 Medical Device.
- Notified body: TUV SUD Products Service GmbH
- Six levels of brightness – push up and down to switch
- LCD display – on/off indicator, battery capacity and brightness level
- Powered by AA 2.4v batteries (not supplied)
- Three-minute automatic power off
- Easy and hassle free to use
- Up to 25 hours of operational use
- Energy efficient with long life bulbs and lasting battery power
- Laser engraving available – on the handle pocket clip
- 1 year warranty.
- Batteries not included.