- 3-in-1 measurement
- Fast 1 second measurement
- Backlight function
- Selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Large display
- Automatic shut off
OMRON’s contactless thermometer is a superfast, accurate infrared thermometer with specific features to keep your baby’s temperature constantly under control, with the lowest possible fuss.
- Measures forehead body temperature with no contact
- Measures surface temperatures, from a milk bottle or food dispenser for example, as well as giving readings for room temperature
- With memory for 25 readings, it's possible to track temperature changes over a period of time and monitor trends
- Thanks to the backlit screen, readings can be seen clearly at nighttime, making it especially handy when measuring your baby's temperature at night
The OMRON Gentle Temp 720 is our first digital forehead thermometer. It uses highly accurate technology and has advanced features such as one-second measurement, selectable Centigrade/ Fahrenheit readings and room temperature display.
To make night time readings easier, for instance in a child’s room at night whilst they are sleeping, the Gentle Temp 720 also has a backlight function. It also features Omron’s 3-in-1 function that enables you to measure the temperature of the room as well as surface temperature.
With a memory capable of recording up to 25 readings, it’s possible to track temperature changes over a period of time and monitor trends. Temperatures can be displayed on the large LCD display in either degrees centigrade or Fahrenheit.