Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope – Navy Tube – Blue Stem – Polished Smoke Chest Piece - 6202
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tuneable diaphragm on each side of the chest piece.
Littmann Cardiology IV 6202 Features
- The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope is the next generation of one of the most recognized stethoscopes in the profession, offering improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Its distinctive chalice-shaped chest piece features tuneable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and paediatric patients.
- The paediatric side of the chest piece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tuneable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
- Both the adult and paediatric sides of the chest piece have single-piece diaphragms that are easy to remove, attach and clean because the surfaces are smooth and without crevices.
- Tuneable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chest piece.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes.
- Snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Dual-lumen tubing combines two sounds paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise that traditional double tubes create.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- Seven-year warranty
- It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing ear tips, large firm ear tips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions
Littmann Cardiology Applications
The Cardiology IV stethoscope isn’t just for cardiologists. It is used by specialists and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and paediatric patients.