This large medical response bag can be used as a backpack, it can be towed on its built-in wheels or it can be carried conventionally by either of its two ergonomic handles. The medical backpack features a concealed shoulder strap system to avoid snagging when not in use. Likewise, the telescoping handle can be tucked away neatly in a side pocket when not required. The bag opens like a clam shell, allowing instant access to the main compartment and the three transparent, zippered compartments. The bag also features an outside pocket with 4 quick-release, colour-coded equipment pouches with transparent windows to allow easy identification of the contents, and on the other side you will find elasticated loops on an equipment board to secure your smaller supplies.
This bag has a maximum recommended load weight of 25kg; the built-in wheels and telescopic arm will allow the transport of your emergency equipment with minimal effort and greatly reduce manual handling issues.
Although designed for medical professionals and used in many hospitals, this equipment bag with wheels, like all of Elite Bags’ creations, is extremely versatile, making it the ideal wheeled, semi-rigid bag for any professional who needs to organise and transport critical equipment.
- Large external pocket on the front
- Concealed lockable telescopic trolley handle
- High impact plastic wheels
- Two ergonomic rubber carry handles
- Hide-away zipped pocket for backpack shoulder straps
- Transparent outer pocket
- Reflective, high visibility tape to all sides
- Heavy duty zippers with large pullers for easy use with gloved hands
- Padded, semi-rigid construction
- Weight (approx) 6.20 kg
- Dimensions (approx) 31 × 35 × 61 cm
- Material 600D POLYESTER
- Colour RED
- Recommended maximum content (Kg) 25.00
- Capacity (Liters) (approx) 66.19
Products pictured inside the bag are not included.