Shock resistant, accurate and reliable…
This Silver Series sphygmomanometer comes in four stunning colours and includes a thumbscrew air release system for gradual air release to maximise patient comfort.
- Welch Allyn’s innovative Durashock technology keeps this sphygmomanometer calibrated, even when dropped or bumped, making it accurate and reliable.
- 10 year warranty on the gauge itself.
- Comes complete with a carry case for convenient storage and protection.
- Shock resistant to prevent damage and decalibration.
- Available in a selection of four vivid colours for extra personalisation.
- Includes a thumbscrew air-release valve for slow and gradual air release.
- Laser engraving of text and symbols to personalise your sphyg and avoid theft/loss.
- Includes one Adult FlexiPort cuff - 25cm-34cm.
- Colour: Black.