3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope Black - Mirror-Finish Chestpiece - 6177
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its innovative design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece.
The 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is the next generation of one of the most recognized stethoscopes in the profession, offering improved acoustic performance with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure). Its distinctive chalice-shaped chestpiece features tunable diaphragms on both sides to deliver outstanding acoustic performance, diagnostic versatility, and convenience for treating adult and pediatric patients. The pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by removing the tunable diaphragm and replacing it with the included non-chill bell sleeve.
- Both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece have single-piece diaphragms that are easy to remove, attach and clean because the surfaces are smooth and without crevices.
- Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece.
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes.
- Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Dual-lumen tubing combines two sounds paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise that traditional double tubes create.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket.
- Seven-year warranty
- It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions
The Cardiology IV stethoscope isn’t just for cardiologists. It is used by specialists and general practice physicians, critical care nurses, EMTs, medical students, and other healthcare professionals to identify, listen to, and study cardiac, lung, and other body sounds in adult and pediatric patients.