Medscope are delighted to carry a selection of spirometry consumables and equipment, from leading brand, Vitalograph®.
Our high-tech range of spirometry equipment accurately assess a patient’s breathing patterns, enabling identification and diagnosis of conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary fibrosis and COPD, whilst maintaining optimal hygiene through the use of bacterial preventing filters and mouthpieces.
Range of Vitalograph® Spirometry Equipment at Medscope
Vitalograph® was founded in 1963 in England, and is now a leading provider of cardio-respiratory products to primary, secondary and occupational care. Vitalograph’s® range of spirometers offer the benefits of portability, intuitive touch-screen display and built in printers.
- Disposable mouthpieces- cost effective, eco-friendly and minimise cross-contamination, suitable for lung function measurements, including peak flow meters.
- Bacterial viral filters- single use filters with a low running costs and optimal hygiene, reducing cross-contamination through effective bacterial filtration.
- A range of handheld, desktop and PC based spirometers for paediatric and adult use:
- Advanced handheld spirometers, lightweight, portable and easy-to-use, offering high performance results at extremely affordable prices.
- New generation desktop spirometers, with automatic download, portable printing and precise readings. Our range of desktop spirometers have high storage capacities, colour touch screens with a variety of child-friendly incentives to help improve patient cooperation. Durable measurement technology with assured hygiene.
- Innovative PC based spirometer- easy-to-use, compatible with hospital systems such as HL7. Automatically stores all test data and events, including calibration log and features built in test quality checks.
Original price £49.99 - Original price £49.99Original price£59.99 inc.VAT£49.99 ex.VAT£49.99 - £49.99Current price £59.99 inc.VAT£49.99 ex.VAT
Ideal for monitoring PEF and FEV1 at home, work, in clinical trials, in primary or secondary care. The Vitalograph asma-1™ is a lightweight home us...View full details
Original price £27.99 - Original price £27.99Original price£33.59 inc.VAT£27.99 ex.VAT£27.99 - £27.99Current price £33.59 inc.VAT£27.99 ex.VAT
20242 - SafeTway® Mouthpieces with one-way Valve (200 pcs.) Primary Features SafeTway Mouthpieces with Patented One-Way Valve For expiratory only ...View full details
Original price £70.99 - Original price £70.99Original price£85.19 inc.VAT£70.99 ex.VAT£70.99 - £70.99Current price £85.19 inc.VAT£70.99 ex.VAT
COPD Screening Device For simple, fast & accurate COPD screening. The copd-6™ identifies those at risk of COPD at the pre-symptomatic stage to ...View full details
Original price £60.99 - Original price £60.99Original price£73.19 inc.VAT£60.99 ex.VAT£60.99 - £60.99Current price £73.19 inc.VAT£60.99 ex.VAT
Vitalograph® SafeTway Mouthpieces (500) Low cost, low resistance SafeTway® mouthpiece which is suitable for lung function measurements, including p...View full details
Original price £24.99 - Original price £24.99Original price£29.99 inc.VAT£24.99 ex.VAT£24.99 - £24.99Current price £29.99 inc.VAT£24.99 ex.VAT
Vitalograph Eco SafeTway Mouthpieces Low cost, low resistance SafeTway mouthpiece which is suitable for lung function measurements, including peak ...View full details
Original price £441.99 - Original price £441.99Original price£530.39 inc.VAT£441.99 ex.VAT£441.99 - £441.99Current price £530.39 inc.VAT£441.99 ex.VAT
MIR Spirobank II Basic Spirometer with 60 Disposable Turbines