Vivatmo me for patients
The world’s first FeNO measuring device for home use
Many people underestimate how severely asthmatics are restricted in everyday activities due to the fear of asthma attacks or difficulty in breathing. Vivatmo me allows the degree of airway inflammation to be easily measured at home. Regular measurement with Vivatmo me gives patients valuable information on the course of their airway inflammation and thus a better overview of their asthma. This allows asthma patients to better understand the state of their health and thus have more confidence in everyday life.
THE VIVATMO ME SHOULD BE PURCHASED WITH DISPOABALE OXYCAPS WHICH ARE SINGLE PATIENT USE - CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW!
Watch the Video
With the recorded values, the treating physician can also perform a conclusive evaluation of the disease and individually adapt the therapy to the patient. The patients’ engagement and regular therapy monitoring with a FeNO test offer more options for an individually adapted therapy. Treatment adherence is therewith significantly supported. Vivatmo me therefore provides even more security and a greater quality of life in everyday activities.
The Vivatmo app as an ideal add-on to Vivatmo me.
- New concept of FeNO test : FeNO measurement, fast, reliable and accessible for both professional and home use.
- Patient self-management : Asthma patients are more flexible and have a better understanding of their condition with handheld and app.
- Innovative design : New sensor technology made in Germany (from Bosch). Fully portable, battery-operated wireless handheld device.
- Easy to perform : Simple measuring procedure and intuitive use with blinking light guide.
- Quick test procedure : Fast and reliable monitoring of airway inflammation with minimum start-up, test duration and regeneration time.
- Maintenance-free : Maintenance-free system designed for long lifetime.
- Memory capacity : 1,000 measurements
- Lifetine, Device service life : 1,000 measurements
- Sensor : Chemical field-effect transistor
- Display : Digital LCD display
- Power source : 4 AAA batteries 1.5 V, Useful life of batteries - Alkalin up to 25 attempts, lithium/ iron disulfide up to 60 attempts
- Weight : 170 g Dimensions 4.0 cm x 5.4 cm x 22.4 cm
- Package contents : Vivatmo me device, package of 5 disposable mouthpieces, 4 AAA batteries, protective cap, Instructions for Use
- Shelf Life : 2 years from manufacturing