Owen Mumford Unifine® Pentips Plus® - Pack of 100 – 5mm – 31 Gauge
A range of pen needles developed for a comfortable injection experience.
Unifine® Pentips Plus® Features
Unifine® Pentips Plus® are designed to deliver improved comfort by focusing on five areas:
- Precision sharpened needle tips.
- Thin wall technology, to improve drug flow.
- Anti-coring treatment, to reduce the chance of blockage.
- Advanced silicone lubrication.
- Featuring an integrated needle removal chamber
- Designed for a comfortable injection experience.
- Convenient and easy to use3
- Encourages frequent needle change after injection3, a good injection routine can help to lower the risk of complications associated with needle reuse4
- Contains a quality pen needle designed to deliver a comfortable injection experience
- Low glide forces as the needle passes through the skin smoothly
- Extensive range of needle lengths suitable for all types of patients
- Compatible with all major diabetes medication pens
- Needles are double sealed for complete protection during fitting
Experts agree that a good injection when using injection pens is the immediate removal of the pen needle after injection and replacement with a new needle just prior to injection. In a study for Owen Mumford by HRW Ltd, Unifine® Pentips Plus® increases needle change when compared to the users existing needle, following a good injection routine can help lower the risk of complications associated with needle reuse. Unifine® Pentips Plus® uses unique Safe Click Technology™ that indicates when used needles are secured into the locking chamber, providing a convenient solution for needle disposal on-the-go.
Unifine® Pentips Plus® is available in five needle lengths – 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 12 mm – and is compatible with all major diabetes medication injection pens.