A&D Medical UA-1020 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Atrial Fibrillation Screening & Medium Cuff
A&D's unique AFib+ technology provides a screening tool for both an Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) and Atrial Fibrillation (AFib). This technology is now available on the latest range of blood pressure monitors.
A&D Medical UA-1020 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Atrial Fibrillation Screening & SmoothFit Medium Cuff ( 17-32cm)
Atrial Fibrillation Prevalence
- 1.4 million people have AF
- 1 in 4 people with AF are undiagnosed
- 66% of AF strokes can be averted with treatment
- 20% of all strokes linked to AF
- 62% not prescribed anticoagulant
- People with AF x5 higher risk of stroke
Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke
- Relation between high blood pressure and stroke
- Hypertension number 1 risk factor of stroke
- Importance accurate blood pressure measurement
- Focus of the high accuracy of BP measurement by A&D Medical, our heritage + clinical validation
- Second risk factor of stroke is atrial fibrillation.
- A&D have unique AFib detection (one measurement) to screen for detection e.g. atrial fibrillation.