- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- Delivery is dependent on your choice of shipping option to your selected country, and the time frame for delivery will depend on the method selected at checkout, which can be between 1 and 5 days.
- On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Medisave EU is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via telephone or e-mail within four working days from the date of delivery.
- We despatch our orders via Royal Mail and Courier services. We anticipate that all deliveries will arrive as specified, however, Medisave EU cannot accept any liability for any delayed or lost deliveries.
- Please note: Should you require delivery to an address other than the billing address, please ensure that the correct information is provided when ordering. If you provide the incorrect address details, your order may be delayed. We reserve the right to only deliver to the billing address.
- Unsuccessful deliveries - Medisave will hold unsuccessful deliveries for 21 days unless they are engraved items and then they are held for 6 months. If contact with the customer has been unsuccessful after this period we reserve the right to dispose of the goods.
Cut-Off Order Times
- All orders placed before 4.30pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day and sent by either tracked postal or tracked courier. For orders placed via the website tracking details will automatically be sent upon despatch to the email address provided for the order.
This privacy statement covers the website http://www.medisave.eu/
Effective: December 18th 2014.
Medisave UK Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on http://www.medisave.eu. Medisave.co.uk collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our website.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us.
When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details – name, email and phone number. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with
you as well as to provide you access to account information on our site to make purchasing products easier. We also collect your name and email when you select to join our affiliate program along
with your telephone information and address.
What Personal Information Is Collected?
Medisave UK Ltd takes the privacy of their customers very seriously. At Medisave, all information provided by you is kept confidential, and is never given to anyone else unrelated to the processing
of your order. We collect your name, shipping address and phone number when you order from our site. We also collect your credit card information on our site to process payment for your purchases.
your browser or hard disk. It allows us to recognize you, your preferences and how you use this website. It also saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. Most web
browsers automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify
not attach personally identifiable information to cookies on our site.
Communications from the Site
Order status - We will email you when the status of your order changes (e.g. Order received, order dispatched)
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone if requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We DO NOT Share Personally Identifiable Information with Third Parties who are not agents or service providers.
We use an outside shipping company to fulfil orders. We use Authorize.net to securely process your credit card details. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes except order fulfillment. They may not use it for their own marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Medisave UK Ltd. Please be aware that we, Medisave UK Ltd, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on your account information page or by contacting us through our contact form.
If you choose to submit a review on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ Secure Socket Layer [SSL] technology to protect any sensitive information collected on our site such as your credit card information.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us through our contact form.
In the event Medisave UK Ltd goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organization, or distribution of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via prominent notice on our website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
A product purchased from Medisave may be returned for the following reasons:
- If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
- If the product is incorrect due to a mispick or misinformation (this must be reported within 4 days of receiving the product/s)
- The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product.
Items returned to Medisave for the reasons outlined above should be done so within 30 days of receipt, and should also meet the following criteria:
- Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Any free gifts or other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
- You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and label the parcel/s with it to allow the return to be dealt with as efficiently as possible.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
Some products are made to order or are shipped directly from our manufacturer. If you wish to return these items without a fault a restocking fee may be applied. Please contact our returns team for more information.
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Medisave in this instance your item will either be collected or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Medisave and cannot be requested.
We regret we cannot accept returns of various types of non-faulty products if:
- Any products on the order that have been personalised (e.g. engraved stethoscopes, Sphygmomanometers, diagnostics, otoscopes etc.)
- Any specially manufactured products made to order.
- Any items of a sanitary nature (e.g. needles, syringes, continence products and nebulisers etc.)
For some items purchased we may ask the manufacturer to contact you directly to establish the nature of the fault and then depending on the fault we will either organise a repair or replacement or in some instances ask you to liaise with the manufacturer directly.
If a replacement is requested a member of the Returns team will liaise with you directly to arrange for the item to be sent.
In some circumstances when products are past their warranty or repairs are outside the warranty terms a charge may occur.
When an item becomes faulty more than 30 days after purchase please contact the Medisave Returns Department for advice.
Order online :
- Our web store is PCI Compliant for your security.
- You can checkout using Paypal or any of the following credit cards: Amex, Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Switch, Solo, Maestro.
- Signing up for an account allows you to login and check the status of your orders.
- You can order products from our website, by ordering on-line
- We are unable to accept any orders for personalised items via the telephone. All orders for items that require laser engraving must be placed online by using the engraved text box for the individual items.
- All orders placed before 4.30pm Monday to Friday will be processed the same day and sent by either Royal Mail or courier. For orders placed via the website tracking details will automatically be sent upon despatch to the email address provided for the order.
- If an order exceeds our maximum parameters for a Royal Mail consignment (a single parcel up to 5kgs or larger than 600mm x 400mm x 400mm) we reserve the right to change the courier to an appropriate service for the whole consignment. In this situation we will make every effort to inform you of the change to the nominated courier. Under certain circumstances it may be still be necessary to amend the requested courier to a more appropriate service for the goods purchased, this may be due to the bulk or value of the items purchased. In this situation Medisave will make every effort to inform you of the change and the reason for the amendment.
- All orders received after the cut-off time Monday to Friday will be processed the next working day. The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order, and will provide you with an order reference number. Following this, we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
- By placing an order on this website you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
- If there is a problem with your order (if the product is out of stock, if there is a problem with your payment) you will be contacted as soon as possible via email or telephone (please make sure all contact details are correct).
- All images of products are purely for illustration only, and do not form part of the description of the product.
- Medisave UK LTD cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
- You can pay by any Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card or by Switch, Solo, Electron or Delta debit card.
- In an endeavour to ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the Internet.
- If the order is part despatched (i.e. more than one delivery is required) you will only ever pay one delivery charge.
- We reserve the right to request payment by bank transfer in situations where full matches on billing addresses cannot be ascertained.
How to cancel
Cancellation of orders prior to fulfilment must be received by Medisave in writing from the buyer. Answerphone messages cannot be accepted for order cancellation. Medisave is not under any obligation to fulfil cancellation to any order or part order. In some cases a restocking fee may be charged for made-to-order items this is at the absolute discretion of the Medisave.
Customers must contact Medisave within 7 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any Goods. Goods returned by the Customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Medisave reserves the right, at its discretion, to charge the Customer 20% of the full price to cover costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering stock items error. Customers must return all products unused and as originally delivered. Certain products, e.g. software storage devices, can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Medisave cannot accept returns on hygiene or sterile products, products that are made to order, personalised, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty. Please contact Medisave Customer Service Team for guidance and advice before proceeding.
Prices & Payment
- We take payment from your card at the time we despatch your order unless the goods are purchased to order direct from the manufacturer. In this situation we will take payment at the time the order is placed with the manufacturer.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Discounts may only be combined at the discretion of Medisave. We reserve the right to alter/revoke any discounting at any time.
- Any free gifts offered are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to amend the offer if required. All prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rate, and are shown in Euros.
- VAT will be charged on all orders within the UK and the EU. Individuals/organisations wishing to claim VAT exemption on non-exempt products will need to provide supporting documentation when the order is placed.
Medisave Facebook & Twitter
By becoming a fan of Medisave on Facebook or by following us on Twitter you can be among the first to receive special offers, discount codes and important site updates. We offer a 5% discount to anyone that likes us on Facebook - just click on the FACEBOOK DISCOUNT icon on the left-hand side of the page for your code - plus we run special Facebook and Twitter only flash sales for limited times.
The other great way to keep up to date with Medisave's latest offers is to subscribe to our email newsletter. We often send out unique coupons in our newsletter, so it won't necessarily be the same content as our social sites. Subscribe using the box in the lower right hand corner of this page.