Nebigrip is a handle specially designed to enable easier self-administration of medication via a nebuliser and is designed to work with the PARI eFlow® nebuliser.
- Handle Only - eFlow shown for illustation purposes only
- Built to work perfectly with the PARI eFlow® nebuliser
- Attached and removed with ease.
- Specially developed to enable easier self-administration of medication for young children.
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed to be easily held in one hand.
- Easy to clean in the same way as the nebuliser handset to keep them germ-free.
This device came about as a collaboration between the Medical Physics department and the Cystic Fibrosis team at the James Cook University Hospital, part of South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in the north of England. Working with medical product specialist Niche Medical Ltd, the device has now become a reality.