McGrath® Video Laryngoscope
Make your first attempt your best. Every time.
Because airway complications are often unexpected, McGRATH™ MAC video laryngoscopy technology gives you:
The confidence of a familiar technique
- Macintosh-style blades so you retain your traditional laryngoscopy skills
- Fully submersible scope designed to endure fast-paced clinical environments during every intubation
A simple, yet versatile solution
- Single-button functionality with minute-by-minute battery indication for reliable performance
- Multiple blade options for pediatric to adult patients and routine to extreme airways1,2,3
The convenience of one system − always available
- Cost-effective for immediate access per DAS 2015 guidelines
- Disposable blades and flexible cleaning options so it’s ready when you are.
1. Gaszyński T. Comparison of the glottic view during video-intubation in super obese patients: a series of cases. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2016;12:1677-1682.
2. Szarpak L, Truszewski Z, Czyzewski L, Gaszynski T, Rodríguez-Núñez A. A comparison of the McGrath-MAC and Macintosh laryngoscopes for child tracheal intubation during resuscitation by paramedics. A randomized, crossover, manikin study. Am J Emerg Med. 2016 Aug;34(8):1338-41.
3. Ross M, Baxter A. Use of the new McGrath® MAC size-1 paediatric videolaryngoscope. Anaesthesia. 2015 Oct;70(10):1217-8.