- No contact, handheld infrared
- Clear digital reading
- Simply point and press for quick temperature readings
- Graduations: 0.1°C
- Dimensions: 90mm x 43mm x 148mm
- Power supply: Replaceable batteries
- Batteries: 2x 1.5V AA batteries
- Handheld infrared thermometer
- Digital display
- Measures temperature in °C or °F
- 32 measurements memory
- Measure distance - 3-5cm
- Auto power-off
- Can also be used to measure temperature of bath water, baby milk, surfaces
Digital Display - makes reading results simple
The Marsden digital infrared thermometer makes checking yours and your family’s temperature easy. Simply point the thermometer at the person, whose temperature you wish to take, and press the button. It’s fast and convenient and allows you to check your health and for signs of the virus in seconds. The thermometer also remembers the last 32 measurements so that you don’t have to worry about personally tracking your results.
No Contact - helps protect against the spread of bacteria
The digital thermometer allows the temperature to be taken without any contact, unlike ear or mouth thermometers. Within seconds of pressing the trigger, the temperature will appear on the display.
This thermometer meets the strict requirements of the Medical Devices Directive (MDD 93/42/EEC).