Green Series 777 Wall Transformer
- Helps reduce facility cost with a more energy efficient product
- Risk of contamination reduced from limited switch interaction
- Helps improve work flow with contoured handles that automatically turn on/off
11720: Coaxial Ophthalmoscope
- LED light for true tissue colour, long-lasting performance.
- The coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spotlight, easier entry into undilated pupils and a larger field of view compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- 6 apertures:
- Micro - allows quick entry into small, undilated pupils.
- Small - provides excellent view of fundus through an undilated pupil.
- Large - general examination of the eye through dilated pupil.
- Slit - used to determine levels of lesions and tumors.
- Cobalt blue - used with flourescein dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
2 filters can also be used in conjunction with any of the above apertures:
- Red-Free filter - filters out red light for easy identification of veins, arteries and nerve fibers.
- Polarising filter - virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
25020: Diagnostic Otoscope
- The Halogen HPX™ lamp provides light output for true tissue colour and consistent, long-lasting performance.
- Fibre optics project cool light to the distal tip with no reflections or obstructions for superior views of the tympanic membrane.
- The wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification.
- A sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and accurate diagnosis of otitis media.
- Variable illumination strength via the handle rheostat dial.