Take listening to a whole new level
The FDA-cleared 3M™ Littmann® CORE Stethoscope toggles between analogue and amplified listening modes so you can listen how you want to during assessments. Tuneable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets you hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure on the patient to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. Soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion.
The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope works with Eko software on iOS and Android devices, giving you a HIPAA compliant means to save and annotate 15, 30, 60 or 120-second recordings in a secure dashboard. Create a library of heart sounds to monitor the progressions of a disease or for education, and securely share recordings with colleagues.
The 3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope is pre-assembled with a CORE Digital Attachment and a 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope. Please visit the respective User Manuals for instructions for use.
- Connects to Eko software (iOS, Android and Windows) to visualize and share heart sound waveforms
- Up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, vs. analogue mode)
- Active noise cancellation reduces unwanted background sounds
- Toggle between analogue and amplified listening modes
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Tuneable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Designed for use with adult and paediatric patients
- FDA-cleared and HIPAA compliant
- USB charging cable included
- Eko CORE Digital Attachment and 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope
- Additional set of 3M Littmann Snap tight Soft-Sealing Eartips (Small)
- Non chill Bell Sleeve
- USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- EKO Digital Stethoscope + ECG mobile app