Excellence in optics, versatility and portability are key benefits of the Keeler PSL Classic.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, durable and robust
- Unique features fixation targets
- 1mm square light patch for assessing a/c flare
- Precision machined aluminium chassis
- Advanced optics, 10x & 16x magnification
- Controllable illumination from maximum to zero
- Big Slit Lamp features, portable usability
- Keeler optics
- British built
- Stylish and contemporary design
- 1mm Square aperture for Uveitis assessment
- Continuously variable halogen illumination
- Fixation targets
- Domiciliary demands - perfect for visiting the elderly and the infirm where dry eye and lid and skin concerns are in commonplace.
- Little and large - ideal for the smaller younger patients and those of a more portly demeanour where a conventional Slit Lamp is totally impractical or impossible to use.
- The busy practice - The PSL is so versatile it can be used for emergencies, mobility challenges to make assessments when clinics or rooms are fully booked.