Big ben® Sphygmomanometer – Desk Model
Big ben® are the highest grade sphygmomanometers for precise blood pressure measurement. They are sturdy and large designed for intensive physicians’ practices and hospitals.
Features & Benefits
- Generously dimensioned scale (147 mm (5.8 in) or 145 mm (5.7 in) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability.
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuff.
- Spiral tube can be extended to 3m (118.1 in).
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment.
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 2 mm Hg
- Validated to BHS Standard
- With desk-top base