3M Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope - Caribbean Blue - 2153
STOCK CLEARANCE: LAST FEW REMAINING
FREE UK DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT
The 3M Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is based on the proven design of Littmann Classic stethoscopes. Its a dependable, hard-working clinical tool for physical assessment, monitoring, and diagnosis of smaller patients.
Features and Benefits
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small 3.3cm diaphragm is ideal for paediatric patients
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled ear tubes align with ear canals
- Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the ear tubes
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains
- Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients
- The next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers.