3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope, High Polish Rainbow, Raspberry Tube, Smoke Stem, Smoke Headset - 6241
An exciting innovation on the timeless classic, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies, the Littmann Cardiology IV provides unparalleled performance and style.
This range of stethoscopes boasts:
- Better audibility of high-frequency sounds, helping you learn more about your patient’s condition.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragms let you hear high and low frequency sounds on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
- Dual-lumen tubing combines two sound paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers, with next-generation tubing improving resistance to skin oils and alcohol - is also less likely to pick up stains.
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope*
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA
- 7-year warranty provided as standard
*Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s condition