Vitalograph® SafeTway Mouthpieces (500)
Low cost, low resistance SafeTway® mouthpiece which is suitable for lung function measurements, including peak flow meters.
- SafeTway® are available in a smaller size (22mm) which are suitable for paediatric use
- An inexpensive alternative to the Bacterial Viral Filter (BVF)
- Suitable for use with spirometers from Vitalograph, Micro Medical, MIR, Cosmed and Clement Clarke
- Cost effective disposable
- Help to reduce your infection rates through the patented design features which improve patient safety
- The filter allows exhaled air to enter it but not to exit back to the patient, greatly reducing the patient’s risk of infection from accidently inhaling pathogens