INDEPENDENTLY TESTED TO BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST CORONAVIRUS-SARS
Twelve 50ml cannister covers up to 40m3 - 4m x 4m x 2.5m
AIRGENE High Level Airborne Disinfectant has been designed for the rapid disinfection of less accessible clinical surfaces, helping reduce cross infection in high risk clinical environments.
AIRGENE is an aerosol product suitable for use throughout the dental practice, simultaneously fulfilling two objectives, environmental and surface disinfection.
Recommended to complement existing hygiene protocols and taking just an hour, AIRGENE is ideal for use at end of day where a “belts and braces” approach to the deep disinfection of clinical and public areas is required.
The exclusive design of AIRGENE, with its total-discharge “one-shot” valve, allows for the dispersing of contents in a single application, achieving a double effect: massive decontamination of micro-organisms and the quick and effective elimination of unpleasant odours caused by bacterial decomposition.
- The nebulisation allows the disinfecting formula to reach difficult or non-accessible corners by other means.
- Free of flammable and toxic ingredients.
- In a dental surgery, where the risk of micro-partical contamination of the working environment is especially high (the use of high-speed handpieces can spread fine droplets of saliva over a wide area), frequency of use is typically determined by the cleaning and disinfection procedures already in place. In such high risk areas, the use of AIRGENE would be recommended on a least a weekly basis.
- 50ml canister covers area of up to 40m3 - 4m x 4m x 2.5m
AIRGENE is widely effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses*
As demonstrated in independent tests carried out under EN protocols:
- EN1276 - Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae
- EN1040 - Salmonella thyphimurium, Serratia spp., Serratia marcencens, Legionella pneumophila
- EN 1650 - Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger
- HIV (Inst. Pasteur), HBV (University of Ludwig Maximilians), HCV, Avian influenza,Coronavirus-SARS
*In its internal protocol, based on Boeing regulation D6-7127, Iberia Airline endorses AIRGENE for standardised use in the disinfection of its aeroplanes.